marți, 20 iulie 2010

Today

The Guardian

The Three Wise Men

The Dragon

The Bird Soul

... today, I walked a lot. I traveled with fluid steps the blue waters of the sky, I tried to think and I took pictures, I managed to be real, more real than my subjects when your face was taking shape on the lens, on the retina and steal my dirt legs with the powers given by me ... but i was just seeing things and then trigger the camera, calm and languid to the clouds in a wheelchair with square wheels... I even seemed to go forward to subjects from you left from place to place signing in the position where I made them and wanting that today to go more YOU, less principled and more intense without ME...


[... astazi am mers mult.am parcurs cu pasi fluizi apele albastre ale cerului,am incercat sa gandesc si am facut fotografii,am reusit sa fiu real, mai real ca subiectele mele cand fata ta se profila pe lentila, pe retina si imi fura pamantul picioarelor cu puterile date chiar de mine...halucinam insa si apoi declansam, calm si apatic spre nori intr-un scaun cu roti patrate... ba chiar paream ca inaintez spre subiecte din tine lasate din loc in loc semnandu-ma in locul unde le-am facut si vrand ca astazi sa merg mai mult TU, mai putin cu principii si mai intens fara EU ...]


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu